This course is designed to take the restorative dentist to the next level by implementing occlusal, restorative and functional guidelines to their daily routine to create a successful restorative practice. The participants can bring their own cases to discuss the problems and treatment options.
- How to fabricate the splint (hands-on)
- Guidelines for treatment planning esthetic and functional problems, and management of esthetic wear problems requiring alteration of VDO.
- How to determine which Centric position to use for anterior esthetic procedures and why?
- How to make accurate Centric Relation records, mountings and adjustments.
- How to develop the Anterior Guidance and how to protect your esthetic restorations: (splints)
- Preparation, cementation and adjustment sequences for complete rehabilitation and “segmental rehabilitation.”
- Bring your own cases!